Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Colt update

I've been dragging a little on the baby updates/pictures, but we have been in full blown nesting around this household. The hubby made a long list the other week, and we have quickly been plugging away at it in order to get the house ready for peanut. There are only a few more things, and I think we will be ready to go! Well, not 100% ready, because lets face it, I doubt we'll ever be ready. But none the less, we're SO excited!!!
As of tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks- which is crazy! I had my first check-up last Thursday, and things are progressing nicely...so perhaps maybe she'll make an early appearance? We shall see! I'll be so anxious to go back again at the end of the week to see if there has been any more changes. My body is definitely getting ready as I am getting more and more uncomfortable each day, and sleeping is becoming less and less each night! Just too when you think your stomach couldn't possibly stretch out any further, oh it does. And it doesn't help that we are in our hottest month right now, and boy is it HOT. I don't leave the house unless it is absolutely necessary. But, we're almost there so I'm trying to stay positive :)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!