Friday, April 9, 2010

Lilly Bargain

I think this dress might just be the deal of the season, at least for me! My sweet mother-in-law was at Lord & Taylor (in NJ) and spotted this adorable dress! I ponerdered if I really needed it considering if I was lucky, I might be able to wear it through April and May, but then it would have to be retired until next Spring. But I caved and told her sure, why not! Now, I have found some pretty unbelievable Lilly deals particularly at this store, and what's even better is that they will accept all coupons!! For those familiar with Belk's here in Raleigh, they have every exclusion under the sun on their coupons, and Lilly is definitely one of them. ANYWAY- to get back on track, this dress retails for $298 and I got it for a whopping $47!!! Now that is what I call a bargain!

I'm helping host a baby shower tomorrow afternoon at our house for one of our dear friends and her soon to be sweet baby boy, and plan on squeezing myself into this little frock! I'll be back on Monday to post some pictures! Oh- and the hubs is away in Charleston for a bachelor party, and I must say I am looking forward to a quite house with just me and the pooch. I may even try to surprise him by doing a little nesting as we start to really prepare in the next couple months for our little peanut!!
Happy Spring weekend everyone!
XO




                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!