So this week, our little peanut is 19 weeks old. She's weighing in around 8 1/2 ounces this week- and continuing to grow, grow, grow! I've actually been sitting here at my desk this morning, feeling her move for the first time!! Or, at least this time I can tell that's what it is. What an awesome feeling!!
I've still been doing great, although sleeping at night is starting to get a bit annoying, so I can only imagine the many weeks from now what it's going to be like. The hubs heard me moaning & growning and tossing & turning last night, and asked what was wrong. I said, I'm just uncomfortable and really want to sleep on my stomach and back (however, last week the dr advised that i need to stop doing that), and of course the hubs response was, "sorry babe, get use to it!". Thanks for the sympathy nice guy! :) So really if that is my only complaint these days, I'll take it. Oh, and the fact that dressing myself now to go out and to work takes a lot more planning, as my wardrobe is dwindling quickly. I have finally though have made it back to the gym about 3 days a week which has made the world of difference with how I feel. SO, i'm going to "try" to keep that up for as long as she will let me.
Happy Wednesday!
XO

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!