We have an office.
It's in our basement.
On the unfinished side.
So you can only imagine how attractive it is, right?!
HARDLY.
The hubs often asks me why my desk is such a disaster, or to step it up a notch, he leaves me notes (typed notes in pink at that) that he has strategically set up on the area that is most attrocious.
Funny guy, isn't he?!
I often sit and wonder what it would be like if I had a real office, and how I might like to decorate that wonderful space. Then perhaps my current situation wouldn't look so appalling.
Here are a few offices that will inspire me when the time does come...
:: all office pictures via my pinterest ::
I also have this slight obsession for with office supplies. Every time I peruse Target I find myself aimlessly wandering through that one section, always managing to throw something in my cart that clearly I really don't need.
But these are a few things I wouldn't mind sitting on that pretty little desk 'o mine...
:: acrylic laptop stand ::
:: iomoi pens + pencils ::
:: always been a sucker for sharpies! ::
:: office supply heaven ::













I'm currently sans office and our file cabinet has somehow found its way into my closet where it's impossible to keep the top clutter-free and cute! However, I still want all those accessories and I MUST have that laptop stand when I gain a desk again!
ReplyDeletei'm totally with you. i can't wait until i get my own dedicated office space at home where i can really make things how i want them. and i'm always looking at office stuff online and in stores. once i'm working from home full-time, this will be a must-do!
ReplyDelete