We aren't moving.
We aren't renovating.
BUT, if we did by chance decide to stay where we are and expand our little abode, these are just a few ideas burning a hole in my decorating head.
i mean, half of these ideas are GENIUS!!
:: all pictures via my pinterest ::
Let me mention that I will actually be really sad if we do in fact decide to move, lots of fun memories lie here.
But until then, we'll enjoy our pretty new roof we had put on last month and the new windows we had installed last week.
Definitely not the "fun" things a homeowner wants to do, however necessities.
I'm not going to lie though, I'm pretty stoked about the new windows. They are SO clean and I can actually open them without having to bang on them with all my might.
We've got one last project to complete on the house that we're both pumped about, but we'll save that for another post.
Here's a sneak peak into what's gonna go down...
:: before ::
:: after ::
:: new windows being installed ::
Definitely not the "fun" things a homeowner wants to do, however necessities.
I'm not going to lie though, I'm pretty stoked about the new windows. They are SO clean and I can actually open them without having to bang on them with all my might.
We've got one last project to complete on the house that we're both pumped about, but we'll save that for another post.
Here's a sneak peak into what's gonna go down...
Can you take a guess??













No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!