Monday, April 23, 2012

life lately :: week(s) in review

Did ya'll give up on me?

Don't blame you if you did!

That thing called life has happened, and well, frankly I was just unmotivated. 

Pretty sure I mentioned before that my sister-in-law came to visit us the week before Easter, then my in-laws came to town for Easter, then baby girl and I headed north with them to spend the week. 

We had a great time in New Jersey!! Always great to have a change of scenery, and the extra hands with baby girl is always appreciated! It was very relaxing, got to see some friends, did some hefty shopping (I'm pretty sure I would go broke if I lived up there). 

And then well, we got home and let's see...the dog has "something" going on and keeps getting sick. Hubs came down with "something", we still have no idea what he caught. SO yeah, basically we just got off track this past week. 

I had every intention of getting back into my cooking routine, my gym routine and most of all eating healthy routine.
(I over-indulged just a smidge a lot while gone, both booze wise and food wise.) 

None of that happened. 

But it's Monday which means it's a new week and a fresh start! 

And to entertain you today, here's a little big picture recap (in no particular order) from well, the past few weeks of life... 

:: driving across the delaware memorial bridge ::

:: my favorite ever, bagel chateau ::


:: happy hour ::


:: stella & dot trunk show ::

:: mani time sans child::

:: this may have been purchased while away ::


:: easter 2012 ::



:: new patio furniture...hello summer, i'm ready for you ::

:: lots of fun at the park ::


:: the hubs celebrated a birthday ::



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Easter dress! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) It's a Calypso St. Barth blouse that I got last summer when they came out with a collection at Target!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!