Oh hello again. Yes I know it's been a while again, but I've been busy- and I'm just going to leave it at that!
Now that fall has officially greeted us, this past week we actually got to feel the weather like affects from it. I must say it was oh so delightful! We got to bust out our scarves and boots which was a major bonus! So a little recap from this past weekend (yes I realize it's Friday and that we are about to embark on another weekend). It's become a 2nd annual tradition going with some friends of ours and their daughter to our local farmers market for breakfast and pumpkin/mum picking! For me, starting to make these traditions has become so important, and when you get to share them with others it's that much more fun! Last year Lills was barely 4 weeks old when we went, so she sorta missed out. But I think she enjoyed herself this year, that was until the family pics came, which you'll see below.
Here's to hoping this fall weather carries out for more beautiful days ahead!!
Happy Weekend ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!