Friday, April 22, 2011

Hippity Hippity Hop

As much as I wanted to get Lills a personalized Easter basket this year, I didn't. I was hoping to wait until Pottery Barn Kids put all of theirs on sale, and then I'd scoop one up. Well, the email came out that they were 40% off, so I click "open", and to my dislike they were all gone! There went that idea. So in the meantime until I can find her "real" Easter basket, I decided to get crafty and make one for her. So here is what we got....(i'm sure you can spot the theme I decided to go with:)) She looks so precious in purple!






{via}

{via}

voila...the final product!!
Can't wait for my favorite little bunny to see it on Sunday :)

The in-laws are in town and we have a busy weekend upon us! Hope everyone has a wonder Easter!!
XO

1 comment:

  1. Paige, I have that idea every year and 3 years have passed with no PBK easter baskets. Perhaps we can remind each other extra early next year. Love the one you put together!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!