Monday, April 18, 2011

Music to my ears

If only you all could see my true excitement over here as I write this blog post. Folks, the time has finally come. We got a little news, therefore the hubs said "I was thinking you could go ahead and get you a new laptop"...aka your new MacBook!!! These are words I have been waiting for what seems like a lifetime to hear. It is no secret that my current IBM laptop, who has been loyal to me for the past 6 years, is on the fritz. It's one of those that you sometimes can't unplug from the power outlet, or it turns off. You can't plug the power outlet into the laptop without moving the mouse cursor at the same time, or it freezes. If you keep it open for too long, it overheats. And what really peeves me these days, is that I have Photoshop, yet because my computer doesn't cooperate properly, I can barely use this program to its fullest potential. Insert tear. Now, I'm hoping that with one spare (HA) weekend coming up soon, the hubs and I can take a trip over to the Apple store to start researching which one is the best for what our needs are. In the meantime, for any of you MacBook pros out there, any feedback/suggestions on which one, features, size, etc would be most helpful!
XO,
you Apple newbie


5 comments:

  1. how awesome! my macbook pro (13") has changed my life (sad but true). photoshop works great on it - but you might have to get yours changed over to use on a Mac - not sure what type you have for your IBM? You can contact Adobe about that - it does cost to convert :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have MacBook and a MacBook Pro and love both. They are both the bigger size, but have been so impressed. This is our second round of Mac laptops (we both had the old iBooks) and they do not disappoint. Have fun with your new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST got the 11 inch mac-book air. LOVE. Small and powerful - just like you :)
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. JEALOUS PARTY OF ONE OVER HERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a Mac girl right after college... it is life changing. You will LOVE it! i just have the standard MacBook and have no complaints.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!