Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lonny Love

I usually just take a quick glance at Lonny Mag, but this time I really looked through it and was quite giddy with what I found. Here are just a few of the things I was smiling over....

Love the bay window/office nook over on the left...

I'm sure LGC would die one day to have that chalkboard fridge in our kitchen! (her mom would too!!) 

Who wouldn't love to have this terrace outside their door?! I can just picture now sitting out there with a hot latte and a good magazine...

And of course I spotted this handsome little guy over here on the right, and just couldn't forget to include him....

 Obsessesed with this dining room table and chairs! Oh- and the fabric too!!

I would love to replace our current mirror with this starburst mirror below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!