**Wow- this post is well overdue, but better late then never**
Back in August, I found out that Spanx, Inc. was accepting resumes for a Spanx Specialist position in the Raleigh market area. Since at the time I was currently jobless and about to pop with sweet little Lillian, the timing was not to my advantage. Thankfully though, I had the phone interview and was able to hold off with starting. I got a call mid October seeing if I was ready to get going, as they were holding a Spanx Summit at their headquarters in Atlanta and wanted to see if I was going to be able to attend. Naturally the timing wasn't the best, BUT, of course I was not going to miss this opportunity that I was so excited about!
So you might ask what will I be doing? In a nutshell my primary roll will be going to certain accounts (such as Saks, Belk, Dillards) to conduct trainings on new products department and store wide, offer any assistance to the sales associates with selling the product and be the overall eye for Spanx itself.
This really is the perfect fit for me (alonside being a stylist with Stella & Dot) right now with hoping to continue with being a stay-at-home mom. Spanx is such an amazing company, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be apart of it.
So Spanxsters...what's your favorite Spanx product??
I am currently loving the Uptown Tight End Tights for winter
So Spanxsters...what's your favorite Spanx product??
I am currently loving the Uptown Tight End Tights for winter

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!