While the hubs and I have done quite a bit of work and renovations to our home, there is still one room that needs a major face-lift...the KITCHEN! It isn't bad, just rather small, lacks counter space and has tall cabinets that really aren't usable. Our dining room is right off of it, which essentially has two walls that can easily be knocked down to create a much larger, functional space. I like to use the excuse that I would cook more if I had more space to work with, but somehow I don't think my hubby buys that one :) Anyway-while browsing through my daily reads aka: blog reading I stumbled upon Elements of Style and this little brownstone kitchen that she helped renovate. I must say, I am obsessed with the trellis like wallpaper backing the glass shelves (see below). It definitely sparked a ton of ideas, and has me very excited for when the time comes to taking out the hammer and begin doing some tearing down. It's the one room in the house that I can't wait to do a little restructuring and designing. Below are a few other ideas that I would love to incorporate...
{kitchen banquette via}
{black & white flooring via}
{brick style backsplash via}




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!