It is finally here...the last week (hopefully) before the arrival of our little peanut! And boy are we ready!! It's so hard to believe that by Sept 17th or 18th at the latest, she will be here. And then, I can finally refer to her by a name!!! Yes, the hubs and I at last have a name picked out. I don't know that I thought the day would ever come, but we decided. We're thrilled and can't wait to share the fun news.
Unfortunately while at the doctor this week there wasn't much change, so we continue to wait! She's still snug as a bug and healthy (which is all that matters!), but I'm hoping that since "Labor Day" is upon us this weekend, perhaps she'll decide to make an appearance. That would be fitting, now wouldn't it?! :)
Here's to hoping that the next 'baby update' will actually be an update on her arrival! Come on out baby girl, we are ready to meet you!!
Stay tuned
XO
Unfortunately while at the doctor this week there wasn't much change, so we continue to wait! She's still snug as a bug and healthy (which is all that matters!), but I'm hoping that since "Labor Day" is upon us this weekend, perhaps she'll decide to make an appearance. That would be fitting, now wouldn't it?! :)
Here's to hoping that the next 'baby update' will actually be an update on her arrival! Come on out baby girl, we are ready to meet you!!
Stay tuned
XO
My mom had me on Labor Day, so here's hoping you have your little sweetness on Monday as well :)
ReplyDeleteI was a labor day baby! Here's hoping for you! Best wishes. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete