Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wine & Design

Last night was a first! Usually Blair, Marcy and I go out to dinner once a month to just catch up and have some girl time! Well, we thought this month it might be fun to spice it up a little bit. There is this new art studio called Wine & Design....and what a fabulous concept it is. They have a calender for the whole month, and each day you can see what they are going to paint that night. The cost is around $35, and that includes everything that you need EXCEPT your beverage and food of choice! It's such a relaxed, laid back atmosphere! The theme of the night was "Hole N One"....so, voila!
*don't judge, i have't picked up a paint brush since high school*

As I walked back in the house (hubby went to see "A-Team" with the boys), Mr. Duke I guess got bored and decided to pull full sets of shoes, matching shoes at that, out into our living room. Lucky for him, no damage was done!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Big day tomorow, and I can't wait...details to come
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!