Wednesday, June 9, 2010

27 weeks

I am much overdue for a Baby Colt update! Life has been super! crazy and hectic, but the fun kind! I have been trying to cram as much traveling in as possible, as I know I am about to enter my third trimester next week (what? has it really gone by this quick?!?) that my energy levels are going to decrease, and the discomfort level is probably only going to increase! Sleeping has become a big issue for me, and quite frankly turning me into a grouch in the morning, which I know Matt as just loved :) In the past few weeks though, this baby has become soo incredibly active and she is doing a fabulous job at letting her dad and I know that she is in there :) I just sit throughout the day watching my stomach move all over the place, and then nighttime must be her favorite part of the day because she is just punching away. I mean full blown jabs, and of course it's all while I am trying to sleep! However, I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has been the most amazing experience, and I am just more and more ready each day to meet this little peanut!
Matt and I have still been busy getting stuff ready at the house. The big items for her room are almost all purchased, and we are slowly getting it decorated. I am headed back out of town again for the next two weekends, home for one, then we are basically gone every weekend the month of July. So my weeks I am sure will be filled with more "nesting" as they like to call it. Oh- in case anyone was wondering, she is still the "no name baby". We attempted to agree on one while out to dinner celebrating our ONE year wedding anniversary this past weeend...but, no such luck! AND we've decided not to tell anyone what it is either until she makes her debut in September...talk about torture for this girl right here!!

(26 weeks)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!