Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

This is what I've been looking like a lot these days. 

The holidays did this mama in, and I've officially hit my "uncomfortable" stage. 

While they were a blast and worth me wearing myself out for, it is time for me to now put my feet up, attempt to stay healthy (that's been a slow start- darn you cold...again!) and spend as much time snuggling up with my baby girl as I possibly can...and even try to squeeze in a few date nights with my hubby!

I've been enjoying reading everyone's New Year's resolutions, and while I sometimes make a list and sometimes actually stick to it...this year I will not be because it will just make me more depressed that I am probably going to be eating more and working out less than usual.

Is there a "Mid Year's" resolution plan out there, because let's face it, June is probably going to be when I finally start getting my act together. 


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, I agree, that last month is UN.comfortable;) But what a fun year you have in store!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!