I mean this post is a little past due now (typical- I started it a week ago)
We arrived home last weekend from our 8-day excursion down to Florida!
My sweet sister flew in from Atlanta to drive all the way down with us. Lucky for her (and me!) it was one of baby girls best road trips, so it honestly wasn't as terrible as I was anticipating.
We went and went and went while we were there!! I don't get home very often, so there was lots to do and see.
We got to visit with my mom, grandma, friends and babies....always good for the soul!
Lillian was a trooper considering she went most days without naps, and 10pm bedtimes.
The trip definitely wore this mama out being 27 weeks pregnant, but I just kinda rolled through it the best I could. Not going to lie though that when we got home it felt oh so good to be back in my own bed!!
Just a few of my favorites from our trip. I was exceptionally bad taking pictures this time, but clearly I had my hands full....
:: Lills with "Betty" as she kept liking to call her ::
:: we got to meet up at the park with two of my besties and one of their daughters...and someone did not want to leave the cool red swing ::
:: we just adore my sweet grandmother and i'm so glad we have these pictures ::
:: my little turkey ::
Is anyone else as excited as I am about December being here.
We take it real serious.
:: Lills with "Betty" as she kept liking to call her ::
:: we got to meet up at the park with two of my besties and one of their daughters...and someone did not want to leave the cool red swing ::
:: we just adore my sweet grandmother and i'm so glad we have these pictures ::
:: my little turkey ::
Is anyone else as excited as I am about December being here.
We take it real serious.

Paige, i think you look like your grandmother!! Love Lillian's turkey dress too!
ReplyDeleteWe have missed y'all! Lillian is looking SO GROWN UP! You will so cherish those pictures of your baby with your grandmother! She is definitely a "BETTY"!!! Gorgeous lady!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of y'all with your grandmother--priceless:)
ReplyDelete