Well, little Miss LGC is going to be in her first wedding later this year and I must say I already get teary eyed thinking about it. I know, pathetic! My wonderful sister-in-law is getting married in August (yay!), and LGC is going to be their flower girl. While my MIL was in town the other weekend, we started talking about dresses for her to wear, and how just a simple smocked dress (that she could wear again) might be the route to go especially since they grow out of everything SO quickly! But while we happened to be at Target looking at bathing suits for the misses, we stumbled upon these adorable little dresses! And believe it or not, I think we found her flower girl attire. MIL happened to have a sample of the bridesmaid dress color with her, and the navy/pink polka dot dress below just so happens to be an identical match, the pink part that is! So we figured this would be a great coordinating dress. Oh- and the handsome little ring bearers are wearing navy suits. Can we say, presh! So here below are the two dresses we picked up for the wedding weekend...
![]() |
| {Above::For the bridesmaid luncheon} {Below::Flower Girl} |


TOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete