Does this face.....
Look like he would do something like this...
YEP! And it's all because of....
This precious face!!
I do love Dukie, however, I do not love him when he decides to eat Mommy's nice pair of Tory's!! Now mind you, this dog has NEVER done this, not even when he was a puppy at his worst. So needless to say, he's having a slight adjustment issue with the newest addition.
But then you see them like this...
and it just melts your heart! Dukie doesn't know it yet, but Lills is his new BFF!!
Happy Monday!
XO
oh. my. god. i just gasped out loud in shock and horror! not tory!? i'm so sorry for your loss...
ReplyDeletemaybe duke and stella need a visit from cesar millan instead of santa this year!
ohhhhhh Duke!!! I'm sorry, there are no words. Maybe Santa will bring you a new pair and I definitely think Duke deserves some coal in his stocking this year! If it makes you feel any better, Gunnar snacked on my new kitchen rug yesterday.
ReplyDelete