Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Promo (Explanation)

So on Thursday you might have noticed I blogged a "random" blog about Shutterfly. Well, a dear friend passed on to me this special promo that they were running if you made a particular post following their guidelines...you could have the chance to win 50, yes folks, 50 FREE holiday cards. So naturally, I blogged! And while the hubby and I were on our first big date night out last night (thanks to this dear friend above who watched our little angel), I recieved the email stating that I had indeed won the 50 FREE cards! This made my night, sorry hubs :) Originally we weren't going to be able to send out Christmas cards this year, but now we can. Boy oh boy, the things I get excited about!

Here are just a few of the designs I'm thinking about going with. What's your favorite?!





3 comments:

  1. What Luck!!! I like 1 and 2 the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i like 'em all but #2 is my fave. lillian is sure to look precious on any of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats amazing! I love #1! so precious

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!