Wednesday, May 5, 2010

22 weeks

My how quickly time is starting go by. I can't believe I am already halfway through, and things are just moving right along. I had one of my last monthly check-ups this morning, and starting next month I begin going every two weeks...which means we're getting closer and closer. For the most part I am still feeling great. I'm starting to experience some minor back aches, and the tossing and turning at night is becoming a lot more frequent. Last week though I felt little peanut move for the first time. I think in a previous post I mentioned about feeling her kick, but that was something else going on, like all of my organs shifting upwards causing quite a bit of pain. I'm so anxious to start feeling her kick more and more, and for Matt to be able to feel her.

This past weekend the in-laws were here, so my father-in-law was able to help with putting together the baby furniture. They got the dresser/changing table put together first and it looks great! Then, they moved on to opening the crib box, to later find that they shipped us the WRONG color!! We were so bummed because we I was really excited about seeing it all start to come together. But we're getting there, slowly. Here's a little sneak peak....decorated with one of my bubble outfits that I wore as a baby 28 years ago :)

1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!