Last night we did my most favorite thing to do during the holiday season...pick out and decorate our Christmas tree!!! It was a little bit of an adventure finding it, as it took us three tree "farms" for us to find the perfect one! By the time it got in the house and set-up it was late, but I poured myself a nice glass of red vino, turned on Sounds of the Season and decorated away!! I loved my sis's message after I sent her a picture of it all finished..."You just bought it less than two hours ago and its already decorated?!?!?! Holy smokes." Val...of course it's decorated!!!
We did however have to re-introduce Duke to the tree, and inform him that if he dare touch those ornaments that are at his level, Mom and Dad would NOT be happy campers. Let's hope he got the message ;)
Tomorrow night we're hosting our annual Christmas Soiree, so lots of cleaning and cooking is to be had before then!
Cheers to the holidays!! xo




So jealous of yall's tree! Our apartment is too small this year and we're only here for another week until break...
ReplyDelete