Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photography

So last week officially began a new venture in my life. I started my first PHOTOGRAPHY class! It's a six-week course at our local tech school, that will teach me some of the secrets to better photography. I'm so excited!

I have always LOVED pictures, and typically don't go anywhere without my camera. It's such a fabulous way of catching every special moment in your life and being able to reflect on that for years to come. I guess it's only been up until recently where I really started developing a fasicnation for it and looking at it through a whole different light. I have found myself spending a great deal of time browsing blog after blog to see the different techniques, all at the same time while trying to gain my own ideas and develop my personal style.

I sometimes look back at my life and think about the things I wish I would have done, and lately I've been looking ahead thinking about the things that I would like to do...and should do, because it's never too late.

I'm so ready and motivated to dig right into this new adventure I can hardly stand it. Stay tuned!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!